10 Websites For Learning How To Hire A Nanny
- eNannySource.com – This site works with nannies who place their profiles for parents to search through. eNannySource.com goes through the legalities of hiring nannies, and answers questions like whether a nanny is an independent contractor, and how to offer health insurance.
- NannyJobs.org – This company helps you hire the right nanny by showing you how to find reputable placement agencies either through classified ads, or the internet. They also guide you with purchasing insurance, writing out work agreements, and tips on keeping a good nanny.
- Parenthood.com – This website gives great information to parents about raising their families from birth to school age. They have a step-by-step guide for hiring a nanny to live in your home. They give advice on how to begin your search, all the way to hiring and managing your new household.
- MomMD.com – This particular website on how to hire a nanny is different from the others because it gives advice on hiring a nanny from a nanny’s perspective. Through anecdotal experience, the writer goes through the hiring process, payment, discipline and child rearing issues, to a hiring trial period.
- BabyCenter.com – This website goes over the parents’ responsibilities in hiring a nanny, from verifying the nanny’s eligibility to work in the U.S., to reporting new hires to the government. They also talk about how to setup payroll and taxes, and social security.
- 4NannyTaxes.com – A little different from the other sites on this list, 4NannyTaxes.com tells you common mistakes that people hiring nannies fall into. They give you advice on how not to make those mistakes and also give you tips on hiring the best nanny for your child.
- NannyPro.com – This website teaches parents how to begin the search in hiring a nanny, where to look for available nannies, questions during the interview process, and sealing the deal. Since this company has worked in the industry for over 20 years, they have good advice for hiring a nanny.
- Aupair.org – They guide people, looking for a nanny, by making them envision the ideal nanny, showing them where to search for one, screening a nanny, how to conduct a reference and background check, hiring one, and building a solid relationship with the nanny.
- WhatToExpect.com – This site is geared towards parents-to-be, from pregnancy to parenting. This guides parents looking into childcare, on what kind of questions to ask during the interview, and what to look for in great candidates.
- JustTheFactsBaby.com – They list questions you should ask yourself before hiring a nanny, such as, do you want a live-in nanny and how much are you going to pay. This website also gives you a list on finding the right nanny for your family.
Finding a nanny that works well with your children and the rest of the household can be a daunting task, however, with research and careful consideration you can find one that will grow with you and your family. These websites can help put you on the right path to finding someone who will be a part of your family.
The frenetic pace of today's world can make it very difficult to remember everything life ...
It's no secret that having children is expensive. From the cost of diapers to the ...
While Valentine’s Day is easily one of the busiest days of the year for a ...
- Hire a Babysitter
- Hire a Nanny Agency
- Hire a Nanny and You Need to Pay Taxes
- Hire a Nanny Cam
- Hire a Nanny Free
- Hire a Nanny from Abroad
- Hire a Nanny Job
- Hire a Nanny Live-In
- Hire a Nanny or Housekeeper?
- Hire a Nanny Part-Time
- Hire a Nanny Payroll
- Hire a Nanny Process
- Hire a Nanny Questions
- Hire a Nanny Requirements
- Hire a Nanny Rules
- Hire a Nanny Website
- Hire a Nanny with a Work Agreement
- Hire an In-Home Nanny
- Nanny Hiring Decisions
- Nanny Search
- Quick Nanny Hiring Guide
- Start a Nanny Business
- The Cost of Hiring a Nanny